Social Media Policy
Social Media Notice & Take Down Procedure
FBMC operates on a “Notice & Takedown” procedure for FBMC operated social media.
If you have any complaints or objections to material or content, or if you believe that material or content posted on FBMC Social Media Channels infringes any intellectual property that you hold, please email FBMC’s Chief Compliance Officer.
Upon receipt of the Take Down request, FBMC will take the following action:
- Acknowledge receipt of the complaint.
- Make an initial assessment of the complaint within 24 hours of acknowledging receipt of the complaint. FBMC may make contact with the complainant during this initial assessment period for the purposes of verifying the complaint.
- Where FBMC considers it appropriate, they will remove the content which is the subject of the complaint, pending a full investigation.
- Any removal will be on a “without prejudice” basis and shall not constitute any admission of responsibility on the part of FBMC or any other party.
- Upon making a final determination on the complaint, FBMC may:
- Reinstate or remove the content
- Amend the content in its sole discretion
- Permanently remove the content